Tuesday 30 April 2013

Worse Online Shopping Experience -Enchantess.com

Hello Ladies!

When you shop online what do you expect? 
Quick Delivery?
Quality Products?
Efficient Customer care service?
I am sure it is not too much to ask for, is it?

I was browsing online, one lazy sunday afternoon when i came across this product called- Fusion Beauty LipFusion Micro Injected Collagen Lip Plum Duo and immediately (as always) felt the 'need' to buy it, can't help them impulses. For the record, my lips are quite plump naturally but i still wanted to buy it to see through the claims and miracles people rave about, curious much? (If i was cat, i'd be already dead 9 times lol)
I had 3 options to buy it from- strawberry.net, where i have never shopped before and global ebay,where it is priced exorbitantly.Now i might seem a bit crazed to buy something once it is in my head but i certainly wont spend triple the amount on it. Third option- a website already known to me since i subscribed to their one month beauty sample programme, Enchantess.com.
Naturally i preferred the indian website know to me, enchantess to strawberry.net, thinking it's Indian and will deliver much quicker, right? right? Boy was i wrong!

I placed my order on 1st April and immediately got an email saying order received.


On 5th april i emailed them regarding the whereabouts of my order.

Enchantess reply 7th April:
"You shall receive Order #5859 within the next 7-10 days. Please feel free to contact us in case of anything. Looking forward to your response on how you liked the samples."

By this time i had already received my march enchantess bag and was concerned over the expiry of the products sent/sold, so i emailed them about it for assurance..
Enchantess reply on 8th April:
"As for the expiry date of the product, it is not in our hands as it is the company that sends us the stock, we only deliver it to you. We can only make sure that the products are fresh and not near expiry. But again, we will take care regarding the expiry for you."
My reply :
"To your reply as stated that "it is not in your hand but the company which send you stock and make sure the products are 'fresh' and not near expiry." Well I asked for that only, they should NOT be near expiry being a responsible seller (be it direct or indirect). Looking forward to receive it." Thank you.

I kind of got ticked off when they said it is "not in their hands", as far as i am concerned, i ordered from enchantess and they are liable to me, not some third party. It is rather absurd not to have control over the quality of products sold on one's website.
After that i completely forgot about the order until i received an email .

Enchantess 18th april:
"For Order#5859We apologize for the delay in the delivery as your request is taking time at the supplier side. We would like to offer you two options for it- You can either choose to wait for another 10 days for the item or get a refund from us instead.  We would again like to apologize for the above. Hope to hear from you soon."


My reply (and biggest mistake!):
"since I have already waited so long, I'd give it another 10 days and wait for it. Unless it is not going to arrive even after the said 10 days, then please do let me know".

Again all forgotten...until i get this email on the 29th April saying Order Complete! *shocked* When in reality i had not received it in the first place, so i immediately wrote an email to enchantess. By now i was hopping mad since i realized it's been 10days.


My email 29th April:
"I just received an email stating order 5859 as completed when its not even delivered to me!
Today is exactly 10days since 19th april when I chose to wait another 10 days for the said order.I don't want to wait any further, it is unacceptable to wait since there has been a huge delay already.I suggest you refund my money asap, very disappointing service enchantess for one simple item.Not going to recommend anyone ordering products from enchantess ever".

I have ordered online so many times from different websites and i have never faced such a bad experience, even global ebay which takes 1-3 weeks to deliver, with delays after the extended delivery date warranting a refund for sure. Yes i know they did give me an option for a refund or to wait 10 days but now i waited for 11 days and it is yet to arrive, so yes i want a refund. 

Enchantess reply on 30th April:
"The message you received was generated automatically by our system when we shipped your package and the order was completed from our side. So, its on its way you need not worry. 
 The delay happened because our distributors had to import the goods from abroad and the Government of India recently passed on a rule regarding import of cosmetics that caused your package to delay.
 We understand your concern and are deeply sorry for the delay. We thank you for your patience and support."

Wrong assumption, I am neither patient nor supportive at this point i am beyond irritated, like how can you expect me to wait for a month! I was told i'd receive the product in 7-10days but noo...delay after delay, like first the issue is from the supplier side then because the distributors had to import from abroad and some gov rules etc etc. Like seriously! One lip gloss! ONE friggin lip gloss and so many issues regarding it. If your selling something at least make sure you have it in stock.

My reply:
Hello,
If the parcel is on it's way then I'd expect it to receive it within the extended 10 days not after it! This is appalling service, if it does not arrive today I do not want it and want a refund.
You cannot expect me to be patient from delay after delay, it is NOT my concern the issue's you are facing with your distributors or anything for that matter, you should have them resolved before you take orders from unsuspecting customers.
You should have an idea since your running a business of selling products about how much time it takes be it within india or abroad.
I am not going to accept any further delay.

Enchantess reply (Finale!):
"This has happened with us for the first time so we couldn't anticipate it in advance. This was a one-time issue that has been resolved and you were duly updated about it. We promise it won't happen in future.You will receive your product soon. "


Resolved?When! where was i when that happened and what an ambiguous thing to say "you will receive your product soon". First they could not even deliver the magazine on time then this order, every other site it seems is able to conquer all these issues except enchantess. i am in no mood to give them a benefit of doubt, absolutely none.

My reply:
"Hello, it has not been resolved since I have not received the order and by saying "duly informed" you mean the 10 days mentioned after the first delay not extra days after that. It does not automatically make it ok. Yes it won't be happening in the future since I won't be ordering ever again.Thanks ".



Enchantess reply: NO REPLY (!)


It is my mistake, i had the chance to get my refund but lost it.. i thought hey just 10 more days no issue i guess i can wait till then.
Like a normal person i assumed it would arrive within 10 days  not AFTER it. And you know what is an even bigger mistake? ordering from enchantess in the first place!

I am sure some of you would have had a pleasant experience with this site but i am talking about my personal experience, which has been terrible beyond words.

What do you guys think i should do if it does not arrive even after a few days? 
Any thoughts?
Let me know..

*Check out my online shopping haul here*
















4 comments:

  1. Did you finally get the product???? And did you check for the expiry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally i did on the 4th of may, going to update this post soon. haha not yet, how do i check the expiry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! It sounds good. Thanks for sharing..
    Ebay

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. sit on top kayak

    ReplyDelete