Sunday 7 April 2013

H&M Mini Shopping Haul !

Hello!

So i travelled to Saudi Arabia in Feb and i know its april now...but i did not seem to have any time to work on this blog! But things are changing now...i see myself being more active here :)
Basically it is going to be a long haul...maybe in 2 parts. here are all my h&m stuff (excluding clothes)
Check it out!
(Click to enlarge pictures)

H&M Hand kit:

Price: Sr29 (Rs 423 approx)
This is a super cute hand kit in pink and gold,  i just bought it because it looks so so cute!
It contains a buffer (which says 'when im with you' *aw*)nail cutter, some nail stick and hand cream!



H&M Velvet Amber Body Lotion:


This Body Lotion looked super cute...perfect to add in my massive pink collection . The scent is a bit plasticky  though :( . i should have known a clothing brand like H&M would not make quality skin care but oh well they always have some cute things out to tempt us.

H&M Lip Balm Wild Vanilla :

Price: Sr16
I had to really control myself at h&m...everything looked so cute! this looks like a jumbo lip balm like fevistick jumbo size glue, really. i wanted to pick up everything...even them hello kitty socks but obviously in bombay where i will wear socks and go so yea :/ . My favourite scent in this entire world would be vanilla..so i picked this up...and this too smells plasticky  like the lotion. Bummer.


H&M Pen perfume Hibiscus flower:

 Price: Sr 6
This was one of the things HOW could i  not pick up! its adorable! Just to chuck it in my bag and its plastic so i dont have to worry about it cracking or something. oh and this one was on sale, wished i picked up a few more of these!


H&M Ankle Bracelet:


This again was on sale...very bling and looks lovely when i wear it...:)

H&M Hair mini clips:


My friend used these regularly and had picked them up from london and since then i had them in mind, they are perfect for the princess style hair clipping on the side.

H&M Chandelier Earings:


I absolutely adore these! and i love huge earings...look at the detailing, looks really posh i suppose. 

H&M Feather Earings:


I have a couple of feather earings, i find them cute...and these are long and look really pretty!

H&M Metal Chain Earing:


My fav! Looks really edgy...simply love them! Cant wait to wear them tonight :D



I got a couple of more jewellery...but gave them to my friends as presents..and i got a gorgeous peplum dress too! Im going to post part 2 later...which mostly consist of random stuff i picked up on this trip :D 

Have a great day xx




No comments:

Post a Comment