Monday 29 April 2013

Online Shopping Haul

Hello!
I have been shopping crazy, from cosmetics to jewellery to random things i don't even need hehe i need to be in control of these impulses..what to do, online shopping has made life so easy..its addictive!


Myntra.com
Golden Peacock Silver Earings and Ring 


I really like Myntra Packaging! They sent my jewellery in this nice plastic box, good enough for storage!

The label says 'peacock' earings, i don't see anything peacocky about it! They look like cute butterflies..nevertheless i love them.

How pretty is the wing ring! 


Medplusbeauty.com
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast (Rs.290/-) 
H2O plus Overnight Perfecting Peel 30ml (Rs.1900)



I actually wanted a similar product from Clarins but had no time to check it out in stores. I have only tried H2O Plus Body Balms, so this is the first skin care product i am going to try!
*Fingers crossed* 
 This was featured on Lisa Eldrige Make-up for acne prone skin and used as a primer,even though i do not have severe acne but lately i have been facing hormonal acne on my chin and for them occasions when i layer myself with make-up, i hope it works! It is used as a primer for acne skin, as it forms an anti-bacterial layer on the area applied.


Flipkart.com
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
Khadi mint and cucumber Face Freshner 
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Body Lotion (Rs855)


The Khadi Face freshner seemed like a good addition for summer..it is getting so hot these days, my face is melting.

 I already have way too many lash mascaras, infact i have bought two new ones, Bourjois clubbing volume mascara (i love it) and one from Lancome. So why did i get this? i was online..browsing stuff and saw this one..and well you know the story. The wand does seem nice with the curve..let's see how it fares :) I might compare all my mascaras..from my growing mascara factory.


I Loooove vanilla...it's my favourite scent...makes me feel warm and oh so yummy. So it was no brainer for me to get this. I find flipkart prices very competitive and they have discounts on products most of the times. This body lotion had a 5% discount on it, which makes me wonder why vellvette.com is selling the same lotions for Rs.1100 when everywhere its being sold below Rs900, even the shops which store imported stuff & sell BBW range :/

About the lotion, can't say it smells like lovely vanilla..it smells sort of fake but not to the extent of being unbearable, its something to do with BBW changing their formula since i have used warm vanilla long time back. 

And that cute BBW Warm vanilla hand sanitzer? i got it from a shop close to my house, could not resist...even though the scent was a flop for me, i can't resist hoarding vanilla stuff. hehe.



Ps: Part 2 only consist of items ordered from ASOS.com. Coming soon!

Hope You Enjoyed Reading!
Please follow for more enjoyable posts coming soon.....:D



1 comment: