Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Body Shop Blush (HG)



My Fav: THE BODY SHOP- BLUSH (02)

The body shop blush 02
Sorry for poor lighting, my camera was acting funny!
 I am a big fan of natural pinkish glow on the cheek without being too over the top and this body shop blush in color no. 02 is my cheek HG. It is this soft light pink color . 



I have combination skin mostly tilted towards the oily side as the day advances so any sort of sticky or liquid blush is a big no for me unless I would want really oily and sticky cheeks until eventually causing a breakout . This blush is compact in a dry form thus not shining in case of oily skinand blends perfectly into your skin resulting in a natural pretty glow! During the winter I use this blush on top of my moisturiser and it still looks beautiful .

The price of this product is reasonable so once you run out of it (which is rare, i use this ALOT and still you can see lots of product left) you dont need to save a lot to buy it . 
So keeping all the positives in mind this product has an unshakable position in my do or die list !
 Definately a Do!



Product Rating: 4/5 ( one star less for no brush! i have to either carry one around or use my fingers).
Price: 495/-

Available at all Bodyshop stores across.

No comments:

Post a Comment