Thursday 31 January 2013

Benefit Bad Gal lash


Benefit bad gal lash 


I was looking for a mascara for daily use that wouldn't be to thick but at the same time would provide the adequate lift without looking too theatrical . I recieved this benefit product as a present as a part of a benefit gift set including a few other things  which I will review later on . 

So moving on to the bad lash mascara  this product hasn't exactly been a hit for me , you look at any benefit product and love the packaging and start expecting alot but this one was a bummer!

Application-  It has a thick wand which didnt really curl or seperate my lashes. No legnth No volume for me . Did not make much of  a difference to my lash after application so basically it was pretty disappointing and very hyped.

 I use this product once In a while because I don't want to waste it but I'd not really go buy a new one once I am done.  

Price-  its sold at $26 approx Rs. 1400, does pinch your purse and after spending that amount you definitely expect performance . Glad i got it as a present ;p

Rating- i'd rate this a 2/5 , two for being benefit (one of my favourite brands) and another one for the cute packaging.




No comments:

Post a Comment